Sereina Schmidt is an entrepreneur, consultant, sparring partner and speaker.
Sereina Schmidt, MSc. com, graduated in communication science in Lugano. She worked as a communications officer in the Federal Department of Economic Affairs (FDEA) (Federal Councilor Doris Leuthard) or as a crisis communicator for a major corporation. At the same time, she continued her education in change management and organizational development at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland. With the acquisition of the family business, a communications agency, she decided to become an entrepreneur herself.
- Attitude and Backbone for Business Executives: 3 X 3 Tips for Better Reputation
- Companies must be credible: profit through good reputation
- Reputation of CEOs and executives as a customer magnet: 7 boosts sales losses
- Reputation of CEOs and Executives as a Customer Magnet: 7 Reasons for a Brandig Strategy
- Reputation of CEOs and Executives as a Customer Magnet: 7 Tips for Leadership Brands