Is Reinhard Schinkel according to Handelsblatt one of Germany's best tax advisors and specialist author for tax law.
Reinhard Schinkel was born 1970 in Berlin. Two days after being appointed a tax consultant, he founded his own law firm for 2007 and plunged into the adventure of self-employment. Since 2009 he has published several books as a specialist author.
Since 2011 he writes monthly for the renowned business magazine Fuchsbriefe from Berlin, since 2016 his judgment comments appear in the journal Agricultural Business.
He is a managing partner in the tax consulting firm HSP STEUER Berlin Südost according to the credo "Steuerberater aus Leidenschaft"
- Conveniently resolve conflicts with mediation and avoid court cases: mediation in the near future
- Conveniently solve conflicts with mediation and avoid court cases: 3 phases to solve
- Conveniently resolve conflicts with mediation and avoid court cases: 7 Basic Principles of Mediation
- Conveniently resolve conflicts and avoid court cases with mediation: What is mediation?
- Real estate pension as a pension: Knackpunkte and reverse mortgage
- Property pension as a pension: Requirements and taxes
- Tax audit in companies: This is how prevention works
- Tax audit in companies: audit process step by step
- Tax audit in companies: strategy in the examination arrangement
- Tax audit in companies: From VAT to tax audit