Fritzi Roth is a product specialist at Glassdoor DA-CH.
She has been working for 2016 for Glassdoor in California since January and is the product specialist for the German-speaking markets. Born in Berlin, she has lived in the USA since 2014. She previously worked as a consultant for market entry strategies at the German-American Chamber of Commerce in Atlanta and at the German Association for Foreign Trade and Location Marketing in Washington DC
- Employer Branding - The top employer in Germany: SAP in 1
- The most popular managers in Germany: Lead like BMW MHP Accenture
- Top employer 2018: Employee reviews reveal what distinguishes companies
- The most popular managers in Germany: Daimler CEO Zetsche on place 1
- The 5 most important HR trends for 2017: From gig economy to automation
- The best employers for 2017: Here you want to work!
- German labor market in international comparison: Good prospects
- Fringe Benefits for Employees: How 10 top companies compensate for salaries
- Top 10 Employers with the best work-life balance: Satisfied employees are good employees
- Creative workplace design: The 10 coolest offices in Germany