The engineer, business economist and certified coach founded and led for a large agricultural organization a company with 300 employees. In countless days outside and on over 50 journeys in the great natural spaces of the earth he opened up the comprehensive benefits of nature. Among other things, he succeeded in the first crossing of the Hohen Atlas Mountains in Morocco in length in the beginning. Today, he holds lectures, lectures and co-operates with his clients to travel to special natural areas such as the desert, tundra and taiga, which help them to find themselves.
- Employer Branding: Become an Employee Magnet as an Employer Brand
- Women role models and gender discussion: men are better than women?
- Burnout or Boreout? How mental saturation sabotages the career
- Holders lead differently: 2 x 3 tips for business owners and employees
- Yesterday professional, now suddenly boss: 9 tips for executives from IT and technology
- How Teambuilding Really Works: 7 Leadership Tips
- 5 Tips to increase your available capital: money from the forest?
- Satisfaction in the profession: freedom despite dependency
- 6 Tips - How to find your own working rhythm: freedom or slavery?
- Recharge your batteries as an engine of performance: motivation through pleasure!