She is a graduate engineer, occupational and organizational psychologist and member of the German Association of Coaching (DBVC). She started her career as the founder and managing director of the Italian branch of an American software company. After her engineering studies she worked as a scientist and consultant in applied environmental research.
Since 2006 she advises founders, entrepreneurs and executives on questions of organizational and individual performance. She specializes in strategy, leadership and self-organization in growing companies.
- Entrepreneur success and money: "I do not want to get rich"
- Starting a Business - 3 Tips for Failure: Failures as Success Factors
- About the relationship between personality and entrepreneurship: What qualities do founders need?
- Marketing for business founders: Founder, target group and benefits in the triad
- Marketing for entrepreneurs: Branding with heart notes
- Successful founding team: Multitude proposes individual combatants