Supported for over twenty years Cornelia Topf As an international management trainer and certified business coach, well-known companies of all sizes and industries. Her areas of focus include goal-oriented communication and success-oriented body language. In particular, the promotion of women is the PhD economist at heart. The managing director of "metatalk Kommunikation und Training" in Augsburg is the author of many textbooks and guidebooks that have been translated into numerous languages. These include titles such as "Self-Coaching for Women," "Successful Negotiating for Women," "Assertiveness for Women," "The Leadership Book for Cheeky Women," or "Disarming Presentation Torpedoes." Cornelia Topf is also a sought-after expert in the media.
- Body language communication and power: men vs. women
- Body language and competence: The power of effect
- Being sovereign: what is sovereign behavior? 2 X 8 Tips
- Communicate successfully in the job: 3 X 3 quick tips for more success
- Successful communication in the job: defusing presentation torpedoes
- Successful communication in the job: Do babblers have the better cards?
- Body Language Control for Job Success: 7 X 3 Tips for Body Language Training
- Body language control for job success: With the right gestures and facial expressions for a better impression
- Proper Negotiation and Winning: The Role of Emotions
- Right negotiation and winning: I came, I saw, I won