She has been advising clients on the implementation of sustainable HRM for fifteen years after many years of experience in human resources and executive development. She is the author of more than twenty publications on leadership and HRM. Together with Sarah Friedrichs, Hanna Haarhaus and Marie-Christine Lohmer she has the book "Success-Experienced Hiring Interviews. How to find the right employees with professional questions ".
- Career advancement: 5 New career paths in companies
- Leading introvert employees: 10 tips for extroverted bosses
- Leadership for teamwork and personal responsibility: 7 tips for self-directed teams
- Leadership, Employee Engagement and Digital Transformation: It's Really Important - 7 Tips!
- Create a team from personalities: 5 Tips for optimal teamwork
- Time management made easy: 7 rules for successful delegation
- Job interviews that surprise applicants: be sparing with surprises
- Job interviews that surprise applicants: When applicants are offended
- Job interviews that surprise jobseekers: How do you rate the reactions?
- Job interviews that surprise applicants: Provocative questions about the job