Isabel Nitzsche is a graduate of the German School of Journalism. She works for television and magazines, as well as a trainer and coach, and is also the author of several successful non-fiction books (including "Rules of the Job - How Women Understand Them and Using Them for Yourself") and "Praxisbuch Conflict Resolution: Constructive and Confident in Dealing with Clients, Colleagues and business partners ") and specializes in the topics of job and career, to which she also offers workshops.
- Professional and Personal Crisis: 5 radical questions about the new beginning
- Professional and Personal Crisis: Change the script to motivation
- Professional and personal crisis: Analyze strengths and weaknesses in peace
- Professional and Personal Crisis: 2 X 5 Instant Help Tips
- Professional and Personal Crisis: When the psyche staggers
- Rules of Power for Women: Field Studies on the Field
- Rules of power for women: power through a clear attitude
- Rules of Power for Women: Dominance vs. Validity?
- Rules of Power for Women: Beware of the top dog!