Winfried Neun has been an innovation consultant since 1991 companies in the area of change processes. He is the founder and managing director of KOM® Communication and Management Consulting, a specialist author in well-known print media as well as in television and in various medium-sized companies as an advisory board. Nine studied business management and psychology.
- Really well and motivated decide: Logical vs. Conservative
- Emotional and conservative decisions in comparison
- Addressing future-oriented decision-making processes with motivation
- Making decisions: methods and processes in the brain
- Rational decision and good intentions: Counselors are useless!
- Good decisions vs. Pessimism: You can not think of depression!