Gerd Mittmann Gerd Mittmann has a BA in English and Geography from the University of Augsburg.
Prior to joining Fyber, he worked for 2011-2016 at US-based Shutterstock, where he recently served as Vice President International Shutterstock Netherlands BV, overseeing the company's international operations from product localization to content sourcing, marketing, sales and human resources.
Previously, he was VP of International at WeightWatchers.com, responsible for international subscription operations in the Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa metropolitan areas. He started his career in publishing, where he held various positions at IDG Communications in Germany.
- Job Interview - 6 unconventional questions for recruiters: finding the perfect employee
- International teams lead: 3 tips for virtual collaboration
- 6 Tips for Effective Teamwork: Swarmintelligenz vs. stove stupidity
- Personnel Management with Pygmalion Effect - 5 Tips: The Power of Expectation
- From a small mistake to a great success: the fail-forward principle