De Micheli has previously worked in the Product Management Staff and Marketing department of various publishers, several years as Head of New Media at WEKA-Verlag in Zurich, and also gained editorial experience in HR. His work focuses on practical and implementation-oriented specialist information for HR practitioners and executives. He is also the author of three books on employee interviews and employee motivation.
- Digitalization in Business: 6 steps to success
- Recruiting and Cultural Fit: The Top 10 interview questions
- Employee referral programs: 3 X 3 success factors
- Job Interviews for Recruiters: 7 Criteria for Top Candidates
- Employee Motivation Through Fringe Benefits: Employee Favors or Salary Replacement?
- Fringe Benefits Employee retention and #NewPay: more than goodies?
- 8 Marketing Tips for Human Resource Managers: Employees as Energy Drinks?
- Digital transformation and change management in 5 steps: How to prepare your employees
- Recruiting Videos: 5 Concrete tips on how to succeed
- Robots instead of recruiter and HR manager? 6 Megatrends of radical change