Stephan Lamprecht is a journalist and editor at Management-Journal.de
He has been working successfully as a specialist author since the middle of the 80es and specializes in IT, e-commerce and advice. In his professional career, the father of three children has also held senior and middle management positions in the financial and IT industry. He not only writes professional articles and creates content for companies, but also develops communication concepts. The enthusiastic hockey fan has a pronounced preference for business and management books. As editor of the management journal, he regularly reviews current textbooks.
- Implementing Data Protection and GDPR into Business: Challenges for Personnel
- Service Marketing for SMEs: That's how digitalisation goes in the middle class
- From growth hacking to inner strength: this is how companies grow sustainably
- Achieve impact and celebrate success: ask the right questions with courage and consistency
- Digitization in SMEs: manual for family businesses
- Leading without supervisors: communication techniques for more authority
- Successful project management: 7 tips for SMEs
- Resilience and Inner Stability: 4 Tips for Everyday Business
- Social Energy and Employer Branding: self-coaching for executives
- Make Complex Digital Thinking Easy: Analyze Easily!