Stefan Lake studied business administration with a focus on marketing at the University of Bremen. He has particular expertise in the development of authentic and sustainable employer positioning as well as in quantitative and qualitative market research, brand consulting, brand development and communications consulting.
- Technology at the workplace of generations X, Y and Z: Virtual reality is very popular
- Employer Branding for High Potentials: Take the worries of GenY seriously!
- Global Workforce Happiness Index: Where are young people most happily?
- Feedback and flexibility desired: The most attractive employer for young professionals
- The most popular employers internationally: Google and automotive top
- Audi and BMW top, more salary and work-life balance: That's what students expect from employers
- Employer Branding to the Generation Z: vocational training instead of university studies?
- The most attractive employers of young workers: How do young professionals tick?
- University rankings and their practical relevance for students: Which universities are the best?
- The most attractive employers in the world: goals and values sought