In her daily work, she deals with the new generation in the labor market - and with the impact on the personnel management of companies. She sees herself as a mediator between employers and young talents: "The key to successful cooperation lies in the common goal. So not all young professionals in hip startups want to take care of projects. Conversely, not all companies have an 9-to-5 job with top pay and company cars. What's important is that both sides know what they want to achieve together and how to shape the common path. "
- Application and Job Search for Graduates: 12 Tips for Perfect Online Reputation
- Application and Job Search for Graduates: 10 Tips for Applying without Applying
- Application and job search for graduates: Structured digital application - 10 tips
- New in the job: 10 Tips for the first day
- Generation Y looking for a job: Which job suits me?
- Generation Y looking for a job: career entry with a dream job?