Susanne Kleimst is an analyst and specialist journalist for German-speaking countries.
She studied in Gießen and Berlin and today works as an independent journalist in her adopted home of Stuttgart. Her main focus is on the topics of finance and insurance.
- Job security in the industry and in the office: that's what employers have to guarantee!
- Loans and insurances for clients with risk professions: Scoring as a protection factor
- 4 Criteria for choosing the right vocational training: Is money everything?
- 5 Time Management and Anti-Stress Tips: Never Burnout Again!
- Mobile payroll accounting - 10 points checklist: billing via smartphone
- Financial planning with stock trading: 5 Steps to broker success
- Business Account Checklist for Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: 5 Tips for Optimal Selection
- Insurance for entrepreneurs: 5 Tips for the right professional duty
- Kienbaum predicts 2016 almost 3% more wage: What remains in the end
- How companies can use corporate credit cards: Full cost control ?!