Kensok studied ethnology, volunteered at a daily newspaper and after a few years as a freelance journalist trained PR consultants, copywriters and editors. He is a journalist, trainer, consultant and coach. NLP-Trainer DVNLP eV, Master-Practitioner of the Society of Neurolinguistic Programming (USA) and since 2000 alternative practitioner for psychotherapy with own practice according to the Heilpraktikergesetz as well as Lehrcoach and Lehrtrainer.
- Challenging First Aid: Turn off the Answer Reflex
- Recklessness First Aid: Do not react to attacks consciously
- Recklessness First Aid: Lever out the red button
- Recklessness First Aid: The mental shield
- Quickness First Aid: Anger is like swallowing poison
- Methods for more quick-wittedness: setting clear limits
- Methods for more repartee: Over the clouds
- Methods for more repartee: Just agree!
- Methods for more quick-wit: fun with language games
- Methods for more repartee: As in the Space Zoo