Keynote speaker and consultant for companies such as Samsung, OTTO or Randstad
Simone Janson comes like Helmut Kohl, his son Best of HR – Berufebilder.de®Author Walter Kohl is, and Daniela Katzenberger (Note the irony of this combination!) from Ludwigshafen-Oggersheim in the Palatinate.
Under the registered trademark Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® you operate one Book publishing, an eLearning on Demand platform, a news service and is one of the 20 most important German bloggers loud Blogger Relevance Index and Wikipedia , Loud ZEIT It is one of the most important blogs about career, work and work.
In addition, she is keynote speaker and advises companies such as Samsung, OTTO or Randstad in HR communication, she also worked for various colleges and business schools.
Book publisher Best of HR – Berufebilder.de®
Before founding her own publishing house, she has published more than 20 books and bestsellers at renowned publishers, including the Bestseller The 110% lie, translated into several languages, or Naked in the net. When social media becomes dangerous, She has also worked on several textbooks and university publications.
As a journalist and columnist she was and still is occasionally for DIE WELT, Wirtschaftswoche, DIE ZEIT, t3n or WundV and cooperates (e) with FAZ-Fachverlag and Zukunft Personal. Previously, she was editor of two magazines of the Federal Employment Agency.
The FAZ about Simone Janson
"The author gives good actionable tips on how to get to life with less effort and make life easier."
With her blog Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® she belongs to the 20 most important German bloggers in Germany and is Sea ZEIT one of the most read career blogs with 230.000 reader accesses / month and via 300 authors. In your network you reached up to 2 million users on over 100 social media channels. More about the range below Media-Kit..
Consultant for companies and universities
If she is not working internationally, eg as a speaker, in panel discussions and in TV programs, she lives and works in Düsseldorf. The most important References at a glance:
- ARD reportage: The fairy tale of skilled laborers (Interview).
- Dell Expert Roundtable "The Future of Work" (Expert round)
- Symposium "Securing IT Professionals - Gaining IT Talent" by Young IT Professionals (Panel Discussion)
- Hochschule Anhalt: Our knowledge for your success (Advice)
- ESCP Europe Business School (Higher class)
- Bauer-Pharma Symposium (Lecture)
- Heinrich Böll Foundation "Quality Journalism" (Political debate)
- ARD Talk "Life" (TV talk show)
Press contact and photos
For interview questions please write us eMail, High-resolution press photos by Simone Janson can be downloaded here in printable resolution - if the author is named emanya-photography.com: the use is free. Just click on the picture to download:
Selected articles and essays
- Founders have to spin. Spinning for Success - How to Find a Good Business Idea in: changeX, 2011.
- Doubtful twittering. If companies want to make use of social media, they must open up in: changeX, 2010. (As full text in the blog: Ambiguous Twitter: Twitter in Business)
- Forward, comrades! Cooperatives are the ideal company form for the Internet, in: changeX, 14. May 2009. (As a full text on the blog: Cooperatives as a legal form for the Internet age?)
- Wrong errors. Why one achieves with less perfection more in: changeX, in 26. March 2009. (As full text in the blog: perfectionist and career)
- Self-determined learns better. Lifelong learning needs self-determination, no prescribed further education, in: changeX, 11. February 2009. (As full text in the blog: self-determined learns better)
- Better fail time to break a taboo: failure is entrepreneurial normality, in: changeX, in 04. December 2009. (As full text in the blog: Better Failure)
- Janson, Simone (2011): Social media is the job search model of the future in: DIE WELT, 29. October 2011. (http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/karriere/junge-profis/article13689497/Social-Media-ist-das-Jobsuche-Modell-der-Zukunft.html)
- Janson, Simone (2011): Mobile job search with apps and social networks, ZEIT ONLINE, 3. February. (http://www.zeit.de/karriere/beruf/2011-01/karriere-job-apps)
- Janson, Simone (2010): Niche Founder (7): The Ticker Inventor, in: Süddeutsche Newspaper, 10./11. July. (Article Online: Articles on the blog)
- Janson, Simone (2010): The next trainees come across the web, in: Ärzte-Zeitung, 23. March. (http://www.aerztezeitung.de/praxis_wirtschaft/praxisfuehrung/article/594559/naechsten-azubis-kommen-web.html)
- Janson, Simone (2009): Career Trap Perfection: The Limits of Accuracy, in: managerSeminare, No. 135. (Article as Poadcast)
- Janson, Simone (2008): Unculturality of failure, in: Financial Times Deutschland, 19. September (Article online: Unculture of failure)
- Janson, Simone (2008): Salary: How women can earn more, in: stern.de, 30. June. (not available online anymore)
- Janson, Simone (2001): In search of equality. In the Klartext - Magazine on the Social Market Economy (eds Ludwig Erhard-Foundation), No. 33. (Article online: Articles on the blog)
- Women! How success works [+ Hörbuch & AddOn]
- Learning from environmental protection for productive work: energy-efficient in the office
- The Biggest Stress Factors on Business Travel: 6 Tips for Relaxed Business Trips
- Recruiting vs. professional reorientation: When Barbie and Ken make personnel decisions
- Industry News Best of HR: The newest of the most important German HR media
- Most Popular Posts Last Week and Last Month: Most Read and Most Discussed
- Corporate Blogs vs. Social Media: Efficient topic storage and sustainable learning tool
- Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® Mass Index
- First time boss! [+ Audiobook & addon]
- Strategies against mobbing [+ Hörbuch & AddOn]