Jürgen Hesse studied psychology at the Free University of Berlin from 1973 to 1981. Since 1992, he heads the Office for Professional Strategy, which advises nationwide at eight locations in Berlin, Frankfurt / Main, Hamburg, Cologne, Leipzig, Munich, Stuttgart and Wiesbaden and conducts annual 800 seminars. Hesse was the managing director of Telefonseelsorge Berlin from 1982 to 2009. Hesse is since the 18. April 2010 in the program "Finally work again" of the private television station RTL to see. Hesse, with its co-author Hans Christian Schrader, has written 1985 non-fiction titles since 100. As Hesse / Schrader the two became the bestselling author duo with a sold circulation of about six million copies.
- Body language in interview: 5 Tips for proper gestures and facial expressions
- Cope with Application Tests: 11 Tips for the Assessment Center
- Cope with Application Tests: 10 Passing Tips
- Cope with application tests: help, a test!
- Innovative and Creative: 3X3 Tips for Applying
- Innovative and Creative: Take me, boss!