Wolfgang Hanfstein is co-founder and editor-in-chief of the review magazines Managementbuch-Review.de and http://www.roter-reiter.de, as well as Managementbuch.de, the leading bookstore for executives, entrepreneurs and the self-employed. For many years he has been evaluating and reviewing relevant new publications in the areas of business, management and self-management. For this he combs through the editorial of Managementbuch.de the programs of all important publishers. With the aim of quickly guiding readers to the right book. And to attract many readers for good books.
- Self-motivation Learning self-guidance and self-love: Thinking big once, please!
- Make targeted use of embarrassments and risks: 12 courage tests for the career
- Laws of Success in Business and Sports: Also 3's place is good
- Appreciative leadership by Father Anselm Grün and Bodo Janssen: Reflection book for managers and executives
- Mindfuck in the job: 7 tips against self-blocking
- Best Practice Marketing Guide: Be Different Is Not Enough!
- From rags to millionaires: Go your own way!
- 6 Methods for Business Analysts: More than pin-pin analysis
- 111 simple tips for relaxed life: work-life balance with Celine Dion
- As a mother balanced to the success: Dauergrinsen to the permanent stress?