Wolfgang Hanfstein is co-founder and editor-in-chief of the review magazines Managementbuch-Review.de and http://www.roter-reiter.de, as well as Managementbuch.de, the leading bookstore for executives, entrepreneurs and the self-employed. For many years he has been evaluating and reviewing relevant new publications in the areas of business, management and self-management. For this he combs through the editorial of Managementbuch.de the programs of all important publishers. With the aim of quickly guiding readers to the right book. And to attract many readers for good books.
- Self-motivation Learning self-guidance and self-love: Thinking big once, please!
- Make targeted use of embarrassments and risks: 12 courage tests for the career
- Laws of Success in Business and Sports: Also 3's place is good
- Appreciative leadership by Father Anselm Grün and Bodo Janssen: Reflection book for managers and executives
- 5 Books on Thinking Brain and Intelligence: Poured Milk and Simple Thinking
- Money Luck and Save with Desire: 5 books to understand finances and economics
- Dynagrams and other tools for dialogic thinking: 5 books for the brain and concentration
- 5 marketing principles of customer orientation: book tips for the oasis in the service desert
- 5 Organizational and Time Management Tips: Books for More Sovereignty
- Mindfuck in the job: 7 tips against self-blocking