After studying German, Heder continued to train as a New Media Manager with a focus on sports and completed a degree in business administration with a focus on online communication.
She advises companies to understand strategic communication in social networks as an expression of a part of their own business model. At the same time, it uses social media strategies to develop new business models.
The topic of training and further education of social media managers is the interest of Katharina, if she does not pursue various sports. More articles from her can also be found on the SocialMedia blog. Your portfolio is also on Torial.
- Social media recruiting in SMEs: professionalization and strategy in demand
- Social Media Manager: More than cat pictures
- How does Generation Y between dream job and private life tick: 3 tips for the balancing act
- Why is the social media manager not dead? The social media manager lives long
- Social Media Manager: The Trends for 2015
- Application from overview: 3 tips from self experience
- The basics of social media: information and big data
- Social Media Managerin without Facebook reloaded: What happened after my outing
- When Beautiful People Become Ugly: 3 Tips for Dealing with Envy
- When beautiful people become ugly: how envy destroys people