Jürgen W. Goldfuß is an independent management consultant, trainer for executives at various organizers and institutes, one of the top 100 speakers in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, member of the Perfect Speakers, columnist in the Handelsblatt and the Schwäbischen Zeitung and bestselling author of numerous management and business books , With his lectures on career, leadership, service and development trends, he has been advising companies and individuals for over 20 years.
Prior to his self-employment, he gained international experience as a project manager in Paris, as a European representative of a US company in Brussels, as product manager, sales promotion manager, training manager and marketing director. He held seminars and lectures in almost all parts of the world as part of his activities. His hobby - by the way: the performance with his cabaret number "A program for an audience and a violin".
- Executives and managers train and coach: In the Cave of the Lions
- From employee to supervisor: Suddenly boss - 7 tips
- Success thanks to Emotional Intelligence: Improve your EQ with 5 tips
- So you become the ideal boss: 4 principles for success
- The ideal boss: communication as the key to success
- Self-proclaimed gurus and their business with success and wealth: the path to a millionaire can be expensive!
- The job that suits me: How do I find the right place?