Kitz studied law and psychology in Cologne and New York and worked as a scientist at the Max Planck Institute, lawyer and lobbyist. Today he lives as a freelance author in Munich. He has contributed to renowned media such as the Frankfurter Allgemeine, die Welt, Financial Times and Spiegel Online, as well as numerous specialist publications for scientific journals in Germany and abroad. His books are published in over ten languages and are regularly published in Germany SPIEGEL-Bestseller list. Volker Kitz is an internationally popular speaker on the topics of his books.
- Mind Control and Ironic Process: Take the Pressure Out!
- Mind Control and Ironic Process: How NOT to Stop Smoking
- Mind Control and Ironic Process: Do not think about the purple cow!
- Helplessly delivered to the boss: how you learned to change helplessness
- Helplessly delivered to the boss: no matter what I do, is it wrong?
- Helplessly delivered to the boss: The problem starts in the head