Jan Thomas Otte works as a correspondent in the expert network Constart.com and works as a consultant for Accenture in Zurich. He writes in the magazine about people in the balancing act between career and character Career insights, Theology student at the University of Heidelberg qualified in economics and psychology at the universities in Augsburg, Erlangen and Princeton (USA). At the same time, a journalism education was added to the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung. He is a Research Fellow at Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School for International Relations and Public Affairs. And the Faith at Work initiative at Professor David Miller.
- Social Entrepreneur in Switzerland: Responsibility as a success recipe
- How a high school prepares its students for tomorrow's world of work: majoring in economics and responsibility
- Coworking spaces tested: SiliconWelly, Wellington, New Zealand
- Banks invest in social money: Risky reputation or necessary ethics?
- [Live] business ethicist Professor Dr. Josef Wieland: "Ethical investments are important, but the 'how' is not yet clear!"