Stephan Derr is the CEO of Steelcase and an expert on working environments.
Derr studied business administration at the University of Augsburg and Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh. Since 1. In July 2011 he is Director Finance and Dealer Development of the office furniture manufacturer Steelcase Werndl AG in Germany. Derr, who lives in Munich, was previously CFO and responsible for "Dealer Development" at Steelcase, consultant at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and partner of Quest Consulting AG. As a consultant in the Partner Council, he has successfully supported the cooperation of Steelcase and its specialist dealers.
- 5 Tips for the working world of the future: Clever minds need smart offices
- 7 Tips for more employee motivation: More commitment please!
- Efficient and productive working in the open-plan office: 10 tips
- Attention and motivation to learn: 5 strategies to increase
- Concentration in the workplace: Flow instead of multitasking - 5 tips
- Demographic change in the office: 6 tips for more employer attractiveness
- Flood of information, motivation and working atmosphere: 3 tips of the neurosciences
- Workspaces for spatially separated virtual teams: 3 tips for digital transformation
- How the workplace promotes innovation: 5 tips for the productive office