As a member of the Ashridge management committee, she is responsible for one of the two faculty groups that manage programs, customer relationships and management development solutions for Ashridge. Dent is also involved with their colleagues in the strategic direction of the company, with particular emphasis on human resources. At Ashridge she has experience as a program and customer manager and has worked with a number of organizations and clients at both national and international level. Dent teaches and advises in a wide range of leadership, personal, interpersonal and related competences and is trained in various psychometric methods.
- Career Strategy and Business Support for Women: 5 Tips for Leadership Women
- Career Strategy and Business Support for Women: Relationships and Mentoring
- Quality Management: 7 Tips for Better Leadership
- The Manager of the Future: 2 X 10 Criteria for Sustainable Management
- The Manager of the Future: Leading Theme Leadership
- The manager of the future: do not forget people and employees!
- The manager of the future: 3 X 4 steps in the digital transformation
- The Leading Future: 4 Key Factors for Successful Management
- The manager of the future: managing and managing change