The lawyer was a 14 daily newspaper editor for print and online. As a specialist journalist and PR consultant specializing in corporate communications, she worked for Focus, manager magazin, ADAC and the German Social Accident Insurance. She has designed congresses for the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health or the German Society for Personnel Management and has published numerous books. Her work focuses on the healthcare industry, medical and clinical communication as well as in personnel development, organizational and work psychology and in the field of reintegration and rehabilitation strategies for employee retention. She also oversees and conceptualizes websites and corporate blogs http://leadership-in-change.de.
- Corporate blogging as a marketing tool: increase visibility
- Corporate blogging as a marketing tool: 3 cardinal error in business
- Corporate blogging as a marketing tool: A ship is on course
- New start and restart with 40 and 50 Plus: opportunities for silverback in mid-life
- Meticulous analysis with entertaining value: Mythosfachkräfttemangel
- Employer branding and recruiting via social media: It all depends on the corporate culture
- Employer Branding and Recruiting via Social Media: Applicant search on the net - right or harmful?