Dr. Oliver Krone has been working for some 20 years at the interface between natural sciences / engineering and social sciences / humanities. Through an MBA (International Business Management, Hochschule Furtwangen) he has developed his personal hobby of knowledge integration and since then he has been expanding it both operationally and theoretically. He developed the application-oriented theory through a PhD at the University of Lapland / Finland over three years. From there he has ventured into the wide field of "empirical language relativism" and is particularly interested in the question of the influence of language on individual thinking in projects and social relationships.
Oliver Krone has so far mainly published in English-language specialist newspapers and books or presented at English-language conferences. His publications include "Norms and Knowledge Sharing - Problems of multidisciplinary project cooperation (Anale Universit II Bucuresti 2008)", "Knowledge Integration for the Preparation of Interdisciplinary Cooperation (Munich 2008)", "The Interaction of Organizational Structure and Humans in Knowledge Integration ( University of Lapland Press Rovaniemi 2007) "and" Knowledge Integration for Enterprise Resources Planning Application Design Knowledge and Process Management. (together with J.Stenvall and A. Syväjärvi, 2009, 1, 1-12) ".
- Project management, information and knowledge exchange: only no technical Chinese
- Project management, information and knowledge exchange: communication in a team
- Project Management, Information and Knowledge Exchange: Like Jekyll and Hyde
- Criteria for choosing a course: When suddenly everything becomes too much
- Criteria for the choice of study: Doing everything for the career?
- As a political scientist in business: continuing education, MBA and postgraduate studies