It helps self-employed workers and employees get out of camouflage and show the world what's in them. Her first book "30 Minutes Self-Assertion" appeared in August 2013.
Previously, the graduate industrial engineer (FH) worked for more than ten years in one of the largest media companies in Europe, most recently as a project manager for customer orientation. Her career is anything but taken for granted: born in Kazakhstan she had to start small as a child of German immigrants and make her way.
- Learn to Improve: 7 rules for more visibility
- Assess your own strengths and weaknesses: convince others with self-sabotage?
- Get more respect: your standing
- Get more respect: Communicate at eye level
- Get more respect: dominance or adjustment?
- Get more respect: negotiate status!
- Quite convincing: What personality type are you?