Since 2012, the native Austrian has been the world's largest developer platform and has been the first employee in the DACH team to contribute significantly to the growth of stackoverflow. In this phase, Schwarzgruber was mainly responsible for expanding the team. Meanwhile, Stack Overflow has set up a team of 15 employees for the German-speaking market alone, with large companies such as Trivago, Zalando, BMW and the Metro Group.
- IT Recruiting and Developers Win: Employer Branding for More Women in Tech?
- Employer Branding in IT Companies: In 5 Steps to Company Culture
- Recruiting in the IT industry: 7 Things that HR professionals can learn from developers
- Recruiting IT experts: German developers prefer Süddeutschen Middle class
- Find IT Professionals Worldwide: Study on Salary and Desires of Developers
- With recruitingeMails developers convince: 7 tips for the right address
- Where do recruiters find good IT talents? Developer Report Germany
- IT-Recruiter study: That's the way people think about the German developer scene
- Developers recruit: Thus, companies win female IT specialists
- Personnel in the IT industry must rethink: underpaid developers?