Harald Smolak has spent over 25 years of international experience in complex transformations in the Semiconductor, IT, Telecom, Insurance, Consulting and Medical Engineering industries, as a General Manager, Marketing & Sales Manager and Human Resources Manager. As Client Director and HR Director at Atreus for Interim Management and Executive Search, he is responsible for the acquisition of mandates and the selection of new Sales Directors. For successful leadership recruitment, he has developed and implemented a new form of collaborative leadership learning guidance for experienced managers. As a longtime systemic consultant, he accompanies his clients and managers in projects on new and proven ways.
- Leading the Future and Change Management: Opening and Reflecting
- Successful in Sales: 2X3 Hypotheses
- Leadership in the team is difficult: 5 tips for better management
- Interim Manager as a driving force for digital transformation: 6 tips for the future of work
- 2 times 10 Tips for success in the job interview: personality suggests expertise
- Interim managers in companies: implement instead of advise