The graduate in business administration is considered a leading expert in touchpoint management and customer-focused corporate management. She is one of the most sought after speakers in the German-speaking world. For more than 20, she has held leadership roles in sales and marketing for several international service companies, and has received several awards. 2015 was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the German Speakers Association (GSA) for her life's work.
At congresses, conferences, events and corporate events, it holds top-class, rousing and practical keynote and impulse lectures on the topics of corporate organization and leadership in the Next Economy, touchpoint management, customer loyalty and referral marketing. She also conducts power workshops on these topics. Your Touchpoint Institute trains certified Touchpoint Managers. Its customers include the elite of the German, Austrian and Swiss economies.
Managementbuch.de counts them among the most important management thinkers. Her bestseller "Touch.Point.Sieg." is the trainer book of the year 2016. Her bestseller "The Touchpoint Company" was named the management book of the year 2014. Her bestseller "Touchpoints" is SME Book of the Year 2012. When it comes to customer, she is one of the most cited experts.
- Leadership and Decisions in Digitization: The No-Gos 8 Score List
- Self-organization in companies: 3 essential tips how to succeed
- Purpose instead of mission statement: How companies have to reinvent themselves
- Viral Content and Reach Marketing: 3 X 3 Tips
- Content audit in 4 steps: analyze and optimize data inventory
- What is content marketing? 8 Top Responses to Viral Communication
- Content communication in the viral marketing strategy: 3 comprehensive tips!
- Digital transformation and fear of the future: 6 Quick Wins for the change process
- Prevent employee turnover: loss prevention instead of recruiting [4 tips]
- Recruiting via Candidate Journey and Candidate Persona - 7 Steps: How to Win Top Talents!