Schächtele-Philipp studied computer science and then rhetoric and sociology. She is a licensed HDI trainer and wingwave coach. She worked as a head coach at Integrata AG before becoming self-employed as a management trainer. Its customers include the Audi AG, Bosch, Daimler and Böhringer. Together with the communication trainer and coach Peter Kensok she wrote the book "Einfach Schlagfertig". She lives in Stuttgart.
- Challenging First Aid: Turn off the Answer Reflex
- Recklessness First Aid: Do not react to attacks consciously
- Recklessness First Aid: Lever out the red button
- Recklessness First Aid: The mental shield
- Quickness First Aid: Anger is like swallowing poison
- Methods for more quick-wittedness: setting clear limits
- Methods for more repartee: Over the clouds
- Methods for more repartee: Just agree!
- Methods for more quick-wit: fun with language games
- Methods for more repartee: As in the Space Zoo