Maria Theresia Radinger studied pedagogy with a focus on adult and vocational education, completed an apprenticeship as a color, style and image consultant and worked as a trainer for 15 years in the catering and hotel industry.
Since 2003 Maria Radinger works as an independent business trainer and management consultant. Since 2004 she is member of the network Etiquette Trainer International ETI and since 2012 member of the Gastronomic Academy of Germany. Since March, her own TV show "manners instead of embarrassment" aired on ATV.
In addition to the location Villach there is an office in Vienna. Your customers are 4 and 5 star hotels and business enterprises in Germany and abroad.
- Conducting Professional Weddings: 7 X Wedding Dances for Bridal People and Guests
- Intercultural Competence - 8 Tips: Successfully mastering international encounters
- Success Secret Small Talk: 12 Do's and Don'ts for company celebration
- Dress code and business clothes: 2 X 17 tips for the style knigge
- Making compliments right: 5 tips for business and private life
- 5 tips for the summer party at boss or boss: skip career traps skillfully
- Spa Etiquette for Profession and Leisure: 10 Knigge Tips for the Wellness Temple
- Managing business in a stylish way: 5 X 5 Tips for the customer
- Time management in everyday business: You score with punctuality
- 5 Tips for Application and Job Interview: The Optimal First Impressions