The trained business mediator and European business economist first worked in the advertising industry and graduated with the subject "Cost Factor Conflict". For several years she was head of the Berlin Brandenburg Metropolitan Office and Regional Directorate of the EUCON Institute, later she was HR Development Manager at the Center and Project Manager Talent Service at Berlin Partner GmbH.
2005 founded business mediation agency and helps troubled people with problems with a grief hotline. Occasionally she also tests ways out of conflict situations in the family circle: she has two children.
- Looking for a job and applying in Germany: This is how companies find really good employees
- High potential job search in Germany: What do I want?
- Authencity in application and job interview: Dare to be imperfect!
- German skilled workers stranded in America: Applicants want to return but can not find a job
- German skilled workers stranded in America: Europe wants its well-educated children back