Sylvana Pollehn is not a coach or a coach. Her career began at McDonald's in the kitchen. Today she is a manager and successfully runs a restaurant with 40 employees. Your concern: People - from gastronomy, trade and many other industries - to facilitate the practical start of a career and everyday work. She has her experience in the book "Here I am the boss! Together for success "written down.
- 3 tips against pressure to succeed and delusions of achievement: Career - not at any price!
- Employee loyalty with goal-oriented communication: 4 X 3 Tips for optimal feedback
- Employee loyalty with goal-oriented communication: 2 X 4 Tips for more clear text!
- Leading from below and Positive thinking: The power of change
- Motivate teams and employees efficiently: Respect Attention and praise as a corporate philosophy
- Boss failure vs. Employee motivation: are the others always guilty?
- Employer Branding Storytelling and Hero Journey: From Trainee to Manager
- Time Management Checklist for Everyday Work: 9 Steps to Success