After studying business administration and after completing an executive trainee program at Bertelsmann AG, he worked as a consultant and headhunter in both Germany and London for nine years.
In his role as a consultant at HBQ Partners in London, he oversaw board members, shareholders and investors. Subsequently, he was in Germany as a personnel consultant EMEA for real estate companies for Cobalt Consulting Ltd. responsible. Due to the change as a partner to the personnel consultancy Pentagon AG, he specialized in the Europe-wide consultation of medium-sized and family-run companies. 2013 founded his own company, Ethos Human Recruitment GmbH. In addition, he is active as a speaker on topics relating to human resources.
- Good personnel decisions need courage: from CV to people
- Good personnel decisions need courage: the limits of objectivity
- Look for the right boss: confidently stand up for yourself!
- Look for the right boss: Knigge for the job interview
- Find the right boss: with the goal to success
- The fairy tale of a shortage of skilled workers: a look into the future
- The fairy tale of a shortage of skilled workers: a question of perspective
- Targeting the Right Candidates: Control Expectations!
- Targeted addressing the right candidates: quality instead of quantity!
- Winning Applicants as Partners: 5 Tips for the Optimal Job Interview