Dr. Denis Mourlane is a former fellow of the Christoph Dornier Foundation, psychologist and psychological psychotherapist. He has been advising international companies on developing their employees and executives for over 10 years. In Germany, he is currently the exclusive provider of resilience training at the University of Pennsylvania in the team of the world-renowned Prof. Dr. Martin Seligman was developed.
- Resilience in politics: Thinking right helps!
- Resilience and Failure in Politics: The Power of Causal Analysis
- Emotional Leading: The 5 basic psychological needs
- Emotional Leading: How Paul Potts moves us
- Resilience through fun: how to make carnival successful
- Resilient employees win and keep: tips for HR and recruiters
- Resilience as a success factor of the 21. Century: Why companies need resilient employees
- Resilience and self-efficacy: Yes, We Can!
- Resilience: Consistently pursuing and achieving goals
- Resilience factor Realistic optimism