Michael Moesslang has authored numerous books, including "Professional Authenticity: Why a Jewel Shines and Kiesel Are Gray" and "How Hitchcock Would Present: Convince the Master of Suspense". Moesslang is an expert in the presentation method "PreSensation®". His conviction: Everyone can become a positive ambassador for himself or his company through personal impact and confident behavior.
- Leadership Management by Buddy: Authority despite niceness
- Leadership Management by Buddy: Real Nice Being Benefits
- Leadership - Learning to be Authentic and Sympathetic: The Paradox of Impact
- Leadership - Learning to be Authentic and Sympathetic: I want to stay the way I am?
- A rhetoric expert analyzes the resignation of Federal President Christian Wulff: A speech without applause
- Rhetoric expert analyzes secret video with Julian Assange: Is the Wikileaks founder uncertain?
- At the top and still bad speakers: Obama's Pressesprecher does not convince
- Present like Hitchcock: Stimulate the head cinema with picture language
- Present like Hitchcock: Creating Curiosity with Tension Technique
- Presenting Like Hitchcock: Exciting presentations do more!