Marie-Luise Mähler graduated as an editorial staff member at MTV and studied Romance Languages and English at the University of Potsdam. She was a member of the press conference of the German Embassy in Brussels and expanded her multilingualism. Then she worked for a large temporary work company as a company supervisor in various industries. She speaks five languages.
- [Founder Report] Sustainable Feminine Hygiene: Online Business with Eco-Heart
- A commentary on the study of the Federal Institute for Population Growth "(No) desire for children?": Management versus clerk
- A commentary on the study of the Federal Institute for Population Growth "(No) desire for children?": Flexibility has its limits
- Study and pilot project for anonymised applications: vehicle for integration and emancipation?
- Experience report Career Entry for Humanities: Temporary Employment - Opportunity or Risk?