Ralf Koschinski is Dipl.-Kaufmann, Coach & Mittelstandsberater.
He is a certified management & business coach and SME consultant. Owner of VERTRIEBSMEISTER®, Institute for Enterprise Development, and shareholder of the UMSATZMEISTER Methods Institute for Potential Development.
The Technical Management (IHK) and Diplom-Kaufmann (FH) has developed the ratiomotion® method. As a multi-certified trainer (including NLP Practitioner, INSIGHTS MDI® DISG Consultant), the Q-Pool 100 business trainer's quality certificate will help companies with their technical and design-oriented products achieve their sales goals. His know-how in sales and as a trained professional musician (trumpet, guitar, vocals) he has recently in his book "music is in distribution" linked.
- Agile leadership coaching with the 8A implementation method
- Leadership and change management: convincing and integrating employees
- Implement projects instead of failures: 6 SAU traps as the cause
- Music is in Sales: From Perfection to Attraction
- Music is in Sales: 4 steps to a coherent sales concert
- Music is in Sales: Rationality and Emotions