Jiranek is owner and managing director of ifb-Jiranek - Institute for Industrial Psychology and has been working for various clients on communication, leadership and coaching since 30 years. Also influenced by his professional background as a therapist, he always focuses on the effect and never on the recipe, not on behavioral drills, but on the interpersonal process.
- Handling feedback and criticism: Allow resonance
- Dealing with feedback and criticism: Attack on the personality
- Feedback and guidance: 12 tips for feedback in everyday leadership
- Feedback and Leadership: Self-fulfilling Prophecies
- Feedback and Leadership: What bosses can change
- Feedback and leadership: employees as modeling clay?
- Feedback and leadership: A definition question?