The graduate in business administration worked for many years as a manager for a renowned private bank and in a major consulting firm. His main focus today is on leadership, communication, conflict management, change management and self-management.
- Optimal leadership: Please do not be a motivational speaker!
- Optimal leadership: Knowing everything is no advantage
- Optimal guidance: Always stay neutral!
- Optimal guidance: just do not play the confessor!
- Optimal leadership: resolve conflicts correctly
- Optimal guidance: Once wellness from the boss
- Optimal leadership: take all employees with you?
- Management - "Die-Nein-Sager": There is no alternative! Really?
- Management - "The No-Sager": There is no failure?
- Management - "Die-Nein-Sager": Burnout is not for me!