Hoffmann studied school music, phonetics and music theory at the University of Music in Hamburg and completed advanced training in functional singing methodology, integrative voice training, among others. He works as a language and presentation trainer, music educator, singing teacher and choirmaster and teaches at the universities of Weimar and Bayreuth, the University of Applied Sciences Hof, the Center for University Didactics, Ingolstadt, the Leopold-Mozart-Center of the University of Augsburg and the DiZ, the center for university didactics in Bavaria as well as in various business enterprises.
- With the power of voice to success: 30 seconds elevator pitch
- With the power of the voice to success: fine (he) communicate - the energy behind the words
- With the power of the voice to success: main thing personally!
- With the power of voice to succeed: you know what you say!
- Success factor emotions: Out of the tunnel vision
- Success factor emotions: goals letting go
- Success factor emotions: forgiveness and letting go
- Success factor emotions: others and self-understanding