Stefan Dudas is a business expert for meaning.
The keynote speaker, coach and author humorously and profoundly lays the foundation for new thinking approaches. His "suxess system for meaning-based management" conveys sense of purpose in leadership, communication and motivation. In annual coaching Stefan Dudas initiates and accompanies real changes to more meaningfulness in the business - and thus also to a meaning-based life. The Swiss thinker is reputed to raise awareness of meaning in companies and in our society.
- Innovation needs mistakes and failure: the stony path to error culture
- Digital Transformation and Disruption with Values: Back to Human
- Work Life Balance: Human vs. Technology - what is important?
- Sense and happiness in working life: time for the essentials
- Self-love and sense search in everyday business: 2 questions and 6 tips
- Impact instead of meritocracy: solutions instead of processes
- Impact instead of meritocracy: sense instead of quality
- Good intentions to success: Stop and seek meaning
- Values, Meaning, Power and Money in Business: 3 popular business mistakes
- Sense is IN: 5 tips against the burnout spiral