Däfler, born 1969, studied business administration and has since been working as an independent communication and marketing consultant and trainer - his clients include large and medium-sized companies as well as numerous associations and academies. Since the beginning of 2010, he is a lecturer at the University of Economics and Management (FOM) in Frankfurt am Main. His publications include "The Career License - Success Tips for everyone who starts to work".
- Define exactly what your problem is: The CIA Checklist
- Article really good Writing in 9 steps: formulate Druckreif!
- Article really good Writing in 9 steps: The right core message
- Writing letters for professional success: 5 tips for perfect formulation
- Writing letters for professional success: 5 tips for a perfect start
- Reframing and Process Optimization: See things from a different perspective
- Do not act consciously and establish rituals: the Angela Merkel principle
- Prepare Speech and Speech in 10 Steps: Formulate the script correctly
- Preparing Speech and Speech in 10 Steps: Creating the Mansucript Framework
- Why? So harms demands of your career: The Nocebo effect