Only those who have their goals in sight will be successful!
Focusing is the magic word of success. Only those who have their goals clearly and consistently in mind at every step has an effective effect and increases its performance.
So, on that Thursday you should be at 10: 35 clock at your office or your office. On the right and on the left are your To-Do or Not-To-Do lists, which help you with various criteria to go the next promising step.
7 steps to perfect prioritization
But how do you set priorities right now, especially those that you keep in mind? Refer to the following framework criteria in this order.
- Context: What action can you take in your environment? If, for example, you are sitting on the train or plane, telephoning proves to be cumbersome to impossible. In the car, on the other hand, computer work has to wait, a telephone call can prove particularly effective.
- Available time: Is the time to complete the project in whole or in part? The question often arises before another date or the approaching evening. You only have half an hour? But the action will take longer? You'll find something different!
- Available energy: Do you feel fresh and creative? Everyone has specific phases during the day, in which he is fitter, more alert and more concentrated. Effective people use these phases deliberately.
- The right time window: Are you a morning grouch? Then you'd better plan for more time to start up. A breakfast meeting is not the best idea. However, if your activity level increases after 16 p.m., you should postpone important decisions until the afternoon.
- Set priorities: What is your priority? To answer this question, it is essential that you know your goals. You need a clear "why". Because every decision should be determined by your priorities.
- Reset other factors: So it is possible that you have to reset the other factors (context, time and energy). However, if you want to be successful, you often have to accept a call despite a bad connection and, despite the night activity, you have to take part in an 7: 30-Uhr-Meeting.
- How do you recognize your priorities? Believe me: What is most important and most important to you at this moment - Thursday morning - comes from your intuition.
Conclusion: Consider yourself and your project from different dimensions
However, you are successful in the end with your project or topic only if you look at yourself and your projects from different dimensions. This multi-perspective helps you to evaluate your tasks from very different perspectives.
There is more information on how to do this in Part 3 "Goals always in focus", which also deals with the tools for prioritizing - and the extremely important question of how to check your actions and actions.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourse on demand or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Read customer feedback and buy a book on this topic at a discount: Do you like this text and want to read more information about it? Buy the right book including this text, buy it here in two languages, as a member even with a 20 percent discount. Would you like to take a look at the book first? You can do this by previewing the book look at and then purchase on the book page.
German edition: ISBN 9783965962903
English version: ISBN 9783965962910 (Translation notice)
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).