Questions on Sale - 6 Tips
Questions are very important. But too often they are seen rather negatively, in the sense of Criticism and questioning. You are an important sales tool - if you follow the following 6 tips;
- Important communication tool: One thing is for sure: sellers could use the communication instrument questions much better in everyday sales. Because: Only through questions do salespeople get to know their customers. And the better the questions, the more you get to know them. This in turn allows for targeted advice, which increases the chances of selling really suitable solutions.
- To live up to the responsibility: This is not just about sales, even if this is of course the legitimate aim of the process. It's all about one point: sellers can only live up to their responsibilities if they learn more about their counterparts. The success is guaranteed: who asks as a seller (more and better), wins! The people and the mission.
- Who asks, who leads! Sellers know who is asking who 'leads'. And only who leads wins. Nevertheless, too few good questions are asked in practice. Sellers do not take enough time or do not know what they need. Instead of being content with unitary questions, they should use the entire range of questions in order to systematically get to know their customers and their wishes.
- Protect against mis-purchases with information questions: With information questions such as "What did you think of?" Can be found out exactly what the customer imagines. But it should also be questioned, what exactly the goal of the customer and how he came up with his solution: "Why do you prefer solution A?" In case of doubt, the seller can protect the customer from a bad buy by presenting something better fitting and sold.
- From the question of opinion to the final question: Questions such as "What do you think of this?" Can be used to find out what the customer thinks about the solution offered. Alternative questions help to rule out certain things: "Do you rather like A or B?". By hypothetical questions it is determined whether the customer would buy concessions: "Suppose I come to you there, that would be crucial for you?" With final questions, the sack can finally be closed: "Let's do this now?" At a negative can be asked solution-oriented: "What have we not talked about yet?"
- Good questions are always in demand: However, a recommendation question should only be asked if the customer has actually benefited from the purchase. Of course, all these questions are not just for the "International Stell-a-Frage-Tag". Good salespeople ask good questions throughout the year because they are always in business.
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).