What does the company think of online applications?
From business circles, one hears, speaks much for on-line applications. In essence, there are three reasons that are always considered an advantage of eMail- Casting opposite to the paper are called:
- Applications per eMail facilitate sorting of incoming application letters. They can be stored in a central mailbox and easily exchanged and sent within the company.
- Applications per eMail reach the responsible person directly and do not have to be transported by post and possibly house post.
- An email-based application procedure allows the application process to be carried out quickly, as candidates can react to the tender within a very short time. Project-related orders can also be allocated more quickly.
- Companies that receive international applications can go through eMail Contact us quickly and cost effectively with applicants from all over the world.
What does the company think about online applications?
However, the fact that many companies still adhere to analogous applications has reasons:
- An "analogue" application gives the trained personnel a better impression of the applicant than the applicant eMail, because the preparation of a job application requires diligence and care on the part of the applicant.
- At a eMail Application such competences are only partially in demand. The personal touch can therefore be lost quickly, the company does not get the required personal impression.
- It is true that the criticized personal note can be supplemented in an application discussion and decided at this point of departure by means of admissions or cancellations, but this means a higher effort
Do the applicant have any disadvantages when applying?
It is also necessary to clarify whether the applicant has advantages or disadvantages by digitizing the application procedure. The situation is unambiguous:
- At a eMailApplication is not required to create a meaningful application folder.
- Creating an online application is less time-intensive.
- Application letters and curriculum vitae are created on the computer anyway and have not been written by hand for a long time.
- The application process is accelerating. You can apply online for various jobs.
- The way to the post falls away and with it also postage costs, which can become with increasing number of submitted applications, for example with low earners to the load.
Online applications as a trend of the future?
Is there a trend despite criticism of the structure of the survey? I mean yes. For denying the trend towards increasing digitization would be a misjudgment of obvious facts.
Even if the structure of the Survey by Projektwerk can be criticized, the trend shown by it is, however, coincident with the everyday experience. And whether a person is sympathetic and the qualifications bring with him is just as little an analogy as an online application. Therefore, a consistent application of online applications should not be a problem.
Paper applications - only for nostalgics?
Especially in the media industry or the creative industry, the application per eMail already an enormous value; other industries are catching up. In addition, of course, the so-called online application forms are a sign of the times.
For the future, therefore, it is to be expected that the good old application will be stamped and stamped in envelopes. If you do not have a tendency to nostalgia, you will not miss it.
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).