How were the data collected?
The study was carried out from September to December 2015 by the Social Science Institute Schad (SWI) on behalf of the Handelsblatt.
In order to test the response of the tax consultants to inquiries from interested parties, 5700 consultants received approx eMail a request with a request for an appointment. The request was made concealed in the name of a real company with commercial register entry. Only about 1250 law firms have ever responded. Apparently, Germany's tax adviser is doing very well overall.
The evaluation criteria
Later, the test was uncovered and all around 5700 consultants received an invitation to the online survey. Overall, 1500 accountants participated in the study, of which 27 percent small Company and 51 percent medium-sized companies.
This was divided into two sections: In the first step, relevant firm information (eg number of employees, subject areas) was requested. In the second part, the participants answered a questionnaire tailored to the counseling profile of their law firm.
The following criteria were evaluated:
- Answering the eMail-Inquiry. For a quick answer, there were already the first points, maximum 100. But a rejection of the request, for example due to capacity bottlenecks, was rated positively - after all, it is desirable from the customer's point of view desirable for further planning.
- The basic knowledge was tested with questions about general skills and problem awareness. There were other 100 points.
- The valuation also had a positive effect when professional consultants or lawyers were employed. For this, there was a maximum of 100 points.
- The selection of specialist questions was based on the specializations (areas and branches of industry) indicated by the law firms. There were a maximum of 400 points.
Best of HR – Berufebilder.de®-Author Reinhard Schinkel is one of the best tax consultants
Since many tax consultants are now specialized, consultants have also been tested separately in five areas:
- Nursing Services / Doctors
- Media / internet
- Trade and Retail
- Business start
- International tax law
- Inheritance / donation
Our author Reinhard Schinkel belongs with his law firm Buhrmeister and Schinkel in Berlin Köpenick to the top tax consultants in the field of business start-up. Here is the overview.
More knowledge - eCourses or personal advice
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).