From the author:
What do Facilitators do?
What unites facilitators in their work are certain theses and basic assumptions that help to reflect on the current situation and the nature of a change before and during a process.
They are part of the internal attitude of the facilitator and at the same time serve as an anchor and control aid. In the following, the essential basic assumptions and theses which constitute the attitude of the facilitator are outlined.
7 Fundamentals in Facilitating
- The necessary knowledge for success is present in every system. Yes, but it is not always obvious. Facilitating means bringing the system in touch with its resources.
- "Without disorder no new order" and "no change without disorder". Facilitating means preparing people for these phases, shaping those phases, and making the journey through the chaos possible.
- Change processes have unpredictable and unpredictable. Facilitating means being open to taking the impulses and using them for the process.
- Trust is constantly being redesigned. Authenticity is the key to the trust of the stakeholders. A facilitator supports this by actively shaping the process, involving everyone and giving the topics a voice.
- Change needs agility and emotional participation. To enable this is the task of facilitating.
- The facilitator is part of the process. By bringing his subjective perceptions and feelings into communication, he supports the process.
- Facilitating needs the willingness and support of the clients.
More knowledge - Podcast, PDF download, eCourse or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Listen to Podcast & Download MP3: You can listen to this text for free, as member even without annoying popup, or download the MP3 for a fee - Read usage rights, After the purchase page refresh, then you will find the download link here. Because we do not automatically submit the title of this podcast for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).